Sunday, September 16, 2012

You guys need to check her out!

Hey girlies! I don't usually do this, but this time I had to. I am an active user of instagram, and I love it because it allows me to find amazing nail artists that I don't always find online. One of the instagrammers that I like the most is @elissafay and guess what? SHE HAS A BLOG! You guys NEED to check her out, her nails are perfect and they're always so pretty! That's all for today's post, I just wanted to share with you guys an awesome blog that I know you guys will love!

Thanks for reading! :]

PS, for those of you concerned: my nails are growing back...very very slowly but they're growing back. And my new camera got here! :]

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so so so much for this! You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope this helps you gain a little bit more followers, you absolutely deserve it!

      Delete
  2. I loooove instagram, I'm totally addicted to it! Only bad thing is I hardly ever blog anymore cause I post all my pics on there!

    ReplyDelete