Sunday, May 27, 2012

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls Swatch


Hey girlies :]

Of the Spiderman Collection that OPI put out, I was only interested in three of the shades. I've already showed you Just Spotted the Lizard, and I'm saving Number One Nemesis until the fall because I'm sure I'll love it more then. Today I have My Boyfriend Scales Walls, which I absolutely love.

This is a really, really, REALLY light gray polish. So light that you think it's white, until you're holding something that IS white and realize that the polish is gray. The formula on this one is AMAZING. It's almost like someone at the OPI factory was making a batch of Alpine Snow, poured in some amazing formula elixir, and accidentally dropped a drop of Black Onyx into the mix and said “Gosh darn it, we're gonna have to come up with a name for this and put it into a collection somehow.” I know this probably didn't happen, but in my imagination, that's what went down.

What you see below is TWO coats..yes, two coats of a near white polish with a perfectly smooth finish. I topped it with some Seche Vite, and it lasted 4 days before I got bored and painted my nails again. In those 4 days, however, it didn't chip and showed very minimal tip wear. Here's a picture:



What do you think? Do you like it? Have it? Are you not impressed? Let me know, thanks for reading! :D  

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh and I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award :)
      http://passionforpolish.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

      Delete
  2. Very nice. I'm into the light polish shades lately. I'll be taking a look at this collection as soon as I can! Love the name of this polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the name too! And I'm in between lights and brights atm...lol.

      Delete
  3. nice blog !
    if u like mine follow (about fashion)
    http://fashionistasdreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely my favorite color from the collection!! Such a pretty almost white!!

    Happy to be your newest follower :) Hope you get a chance to check out my blog <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. justbpainted my nails with it and absolutely love it, too!

    ReplyDelete