Friday, October 26, 2012

Color Club Cloud Nine

Hey girlies!

Now that I'm done fangirling, I can do a proper review. This time, the lovely lacquer is Cloud Nine by Color Club. It's a gorgeous light lilac strong (think Hulk strong) linear holo. Ridiculously gorgeous and application was a dream. I did experience more dragging and balding on this one than Harp On It, but that's probably my fault for not letting one layer dry before putting the next layer on. It was still great at two coats. And again, I was able to put top coat on without having it dull down the holographic effect. Here's a picture:


Isn't it perfect? I am in love with these polishes!

I also am quite proud of myself! I stopped being so shy and posted the swatch from yesterday on Color Club's Facebook page...and they shared it! It got over 200 likes on their page. Wow! I'm very excited about that :]

OH! The wear time on these holographics is amazing. It stayed put until I took it off...wow. I'm very very pleased with these.

Again, you can purchase these directly from Color Club's website. Their shipping is incredibly fast. I ordered three of these on Wednesday evening and I got them today in the afternoon. Amazingly fast, if I do say so myself!

What do you think? Do you like this one? Let me know, thanks for reading! :D

3 comments: