Friday, November 15, 2013

I've moved my blog sale

Hello and good morning!

It's a freezing day here in Jersey. I have an accounting exam followed by a federal tax law exam on Monday and I'm not happy about it. I also got a flat tire two days ago and I need new tires. So that sucks. But YOU can make me feel so much better! Wanna know how? CLICK HERE.

I swear it's not spam, it's just my blog sale that is now on Pinterest. So I guess now it's a Pinterest sale? I don't know, but please check out what I'm selling and shoot me an email if you're interested. US buyers only, I'm scared to ship to other countries haha. The link is also right up there ^ under the obnoxiously bright banner that says All the Pretty Polish, so if you want to go back to it, you can click there. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. The best thing about this place is the figure assortment ranging from figures in the display cases to brand new Figmas on the shelf. There's a lot of figures for sale! magi 2 blog

    ReplyDelete