Friday, December 23, 2011

Glitterbomb Christmas Sandwich (& why you should shake your bottles)

Hey girlies! As much as it hurt me to take off my franken, I had to because it chipped! Darn glitter polishes! Well, today I have another glitter mani to show you, but this is more Christmas themed. I wanted to do a sammich with glitter instead of a jelly and I love the results! Well, on 6 of my fingers that is. I'll explain that later. Here is my mani:

(You're gonna wanna click the picture and see it close up, it's GORGEOUS!)
Here I have one coat of China Glaze Poinsettia, one coat of China Glaze Party Hearty, and one coat of China Glaze Ring in the Red. ...I didn't realize that they were all China Glaze polishes... anywhos, I love this combo! I love it sooo much! I hope it lasts til Christmas.

Anyways,  I learned a valuable lesson today: SHAKE YOUR BOTTLES BEFORE YOU PAINT YOUR NAILS! GRRR! Look at this:

You can't really see it that well but on all these fingers except my pinky, Ring in the Red is very light... that's because I forgot to shake my bottle and I basically got some clear nail polish with a few red glitters... GR! SHAKE YOUR BOTTLES! GR!

What do you think? Do you like this? Hate it? Be honest :) Thanks for reading, Happy Holidays! :D 

5 comments: