Monday, April 02, 2012

Blue for Autism Awareness

Hey girlies. So today is World Autism Awareness Day, and of course I had to use a blue polish to show my support! My youngest sister (whose little hands you've seen on my blog before!) is autistic, so awareness for this is something I fully support. I wanted to use a very special polish, one of my absolute favorites, to show my support. Now, I kind of cheated because this isn't fully blue. It's a blue jelly base full of gold-to-green duochrome shimmer. It is Orly Halley's Comet. It's a dupe to Zoya Charla and OPI Catch Me in Your Net. I looove this color so much. It's one of my favorites, and I figured it'd be great for this mani. Here is two coats with some Seche in different lighting to show the different faces of this polish:




I hope you like it! I can't stop staring at my hands! I love how it catches the light, deeming it the perfect "Light it Up" blue! Haha, get it? ... I need better jokes.

What do you think? Do you like this? Do you have it? Did you wear blue today? Let me know, thanks for reading! :D

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty color.. and wearing it for this cause make it even better :)

    ReplyDelete