Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OPI DS Original and Instagram!

Hey girlies :] Today I have a re-swatch of OPI DS Original. I'm in a very holographic mood, and some goodies should be arriving next week ;) But for now, I'll stick with an oldie but goodie. Here are two coats with Seche:


Look at it! She's gorgeous! :D

Also, I now have an Instagram! I'm still a noob so I'm not sure how things work yet but you guys can follow me if you'd like, my user name is: my_reh_neh ...it may seem silly but it's the way to pronounce my name, which no one seems to be able to do lol. Let me know if you have an Instagram and I'll follow you! :D

What do you think? Do you like it? Let me know! Thanks for reading! :D 

5 comments:

  1. wow so pretty! I've been lemming for all these original OPI DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty polish! i'm going to follow on Instagram went i get home (i'm on school :%)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U signed up for instagram and pinterest but have no idea what to do now and what they are even for! Why can't twitter suffice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. zomgz i'm so jealous you have this color! it looks freakin amazinggggg
    you should totally get twitter btw (:

    ReplyDelete