Monday, February 11, 2013

Lynnderella Elf Love

Ello puppets.

I have another Lynn to show you today. I think this is the one I wanted the most and oh boy, it did not disappoint. It's Elf Love from her Season's Glitterings collection. It is made up of predominately white glitter with magenta, aqua, and some green glitters thrown in, all of different sizes and shapes. There's also a magenta micro glitter that makes it...different? I don't know, it's beautiful. I layered it over OPI Mod About You, because it's close to Valentine's Day and I wanted to wear pink. Here's a pickacha:


ERMAHGERD, right? God this is awesome. The formula was great, no fishing for glitters and it spread nicely and evenly. Not too thick or thin. I love it. :)

Also, I changed the fonts on my blog...do you like them? Can you even see them? I love them. If you can't see them, they're the fonts I used as my watermarks.

What do you think? Do you like this glitter? Which Lynns do you have? Let me know, thanks for reading! :) 

1 comment:

  1. This one looks sooo god! I'm going to check your sale too :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete