Sunday, February 10, 2013

OPI Polka.com

Hey hey hey.

Today I have one of the OPI Euro Centrale polishes to show you, Polka.com! Polka.com is an awesome glitter topper that has pink, turquoise, and purple glitters in it of different sizes. I loveee it. I'm craving spring so I wanted to put it over a light color, and for some reason I chose white. Here's two coats of Polka.com over Alpine Snow:


I didn't like it and probably should have taken it off at this step but I planned on jelly sammiching it so I put two coats of Don't Touch my Tutu! over it...Here's that:


Better, but I still didn't like this combination... I'm gonna try it over other colors when I get my other picks from this collection. Don't get me wrong, the glitter itself is great. I just didn't like it over Alpine Snow. Maybe if I would have used Funny Bunny... I don't know. I took this off after the pictures.

Anyway, I ordered a few indie polishes so expect to see those soon. Do you have a favorite indie brand? I want to increase my indie collection. :)

What do you think? Do you like this? Horrible layering aside, how do you like the glitter? Let me know, thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. that looks so so pretty;} like the different sparkles:}X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete