Monday, April 22, 2013

You've Seen These Before...

Hey girlies! So unless you've been off of the internet for these past few months, you've seen something similar to the nails I'm going to show you. They've been floating around Pinterest and Instagram for so long. I won't post the original picture because I don't have a website to link it to. I will say, however, that I found who the nails belong to! Her Instagram name is @selenadee_nails and her work is AWESOME! I've recreated her infamous (I say infamous because boy oh boy has it been stolen a million times) mani and added a b&w glitter to the pink nails. Here's the look:


I used chevron decals from Make it Stick. They were kinda tricky to apply but I like the effect. I used Color Club Warhol and China Glaze Glistening Snow.

What do you think? Do you like this manicure? Let me know, thanks for reading! :D 


7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh we think alike! I just uploaded my version of this mani too :) Your one looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm gonna go check yours out now :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! And yep, I've seen it on Pinterest a million times - it's one of those that I Pin and then every time I see it I want to Pin it again but remember I already have it Pinned 5 times! LOL. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I can see why you'd always Pin them, they are really nice :) And thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  3. How did you do the chevron? Look amazing. Thanks for the info on her instagram definitely need to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh so sorry I didn't read the very last part. I have a bad habbit of doing that :(

      Delete