Sunday, February 19, 2012

China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint Swatch

Hey girlies. I've been very bleh lately, about everything. My personal life sucks and I constantly find myself wishing I were someone/somewhere else. I'm not in a happy place. That is why I've been absent from here lately. I'm sorry for that.

Well, I've been longing for Spring so I painted my nails a very spring-ish color. Below I have two coats of China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint from their Up & Away collection. Man I love that collection. I have the entire collection, and I love every color. Anyways, here's two coats and some Seche:


As the name suggests, it's a nice light mint green. I love mint green. It's very stark and mistakes DO show up very...well. The formula was a little bit of a pain to work with. I do have patience with formulas but because of my shitty mood, this one annoyed me more than usual. If not for the Seche leveling everything out, I would have needed 3 or even 4 coats, rather than my one thin coat + one thick coat + Seche combo.

What do you think? Do you like this shade? Let me know, thanks for reading. :) 

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty shade would be FAB in summer !!
    love your blog, im a new follower ... hope you can visit / follow my page sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fave nail polishes! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete