Sunday, January 20, 2013

Born Pretty Store Nail Stickers Review

Happy Sunday!

Who am I kidding? I hate Sundays. So much. But I have pretty nails to show you so that's a good thing!

I have a review of nail stickers from Born Pretty. The item ID for these specific ones is 3817, the link is http://www.bornprettystore.com/12pcs-white-flower-snowflake-nail-tips-decals-stickers-manicure-p-3817.html. There's two sets, I got the one with more snow flakes because I didn't see the other one... -_-

I was still able to do a cute Valentine's Day manicure with them though. I'll show you that first, then do a more detailed review.

Heart and Cupid stickers over a base of OPI Pink Friday

Okay so about the stickers... here's a few points to make:


  • make sure your base color is COMPLETELY dry... completely! 
  • position them exactly where you want them because if you try to move them, they either won't budge or take your color with them. 
  • press down hard and make sure there aren't any bubbles or lifted spots in the stickers. 
  • TOP COAT! 
The designs in this set are really cute but I wish I would have gotten the other set...there's more flowers! Ha. Don't forget to use the code APL91 to get 10% off of your order at Born Pretty!



What do you think? Do you like this mani? How do you feel about nail stickers? Thanks for reading! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment