Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Pink Wednesday Nail Art

Hey gals! So today for Pink Wednesday I wanted to do some nail art that I have been wanting to try for ages. I'm sure you've all seen the manicures with the vintage rose wallpaper print...yeah, that one. That's what I tried to do, and for my first time trying it, I think it came out pretty well. Take a look:




The first picture is my right hand, which I think looks better but because I find it difficult to take pictures of my right hand, the rest are of my left...is it weird that I do better with my left hand even though I'm right handed? Anyways, the products used are OPI Skull and Glossbones, Sparrow Me the Drama, and Strawberry Margarita, Essie Pretty Edgy, and Art Deco striping polish in Baby Pink, with my usual base (Gelous) and top (Poshe) coats.

Anyways, that's all for today. Let me know what you think! :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I would wear those nails in a heart beat! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, imfeelingnail-venturous! I'm glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, unas de colores :) of course I'll follow back, thanks so much for following :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that's amazing! I must try this manicure! Perfect, cute, girly! :) I'm your new follower and I'll really appreciate when you check out my blog too! Thank you very much and good luck in your polishing! I'm looking forward to:)

    ReplyDelete