Friday, October 28, 2011

Ulta Haul + RAOK + Nail Mail + A Review

Hey girls! So I don't want to take off Mint Candy Apple just yet because everyone's been complimenting my nails and sometimes I can be a bit of an attention seeker so I want to keep it on for another day...but I do have a nice little post for you guys today. I made another trip to Ulta with Mr. ATPP and I got a few things. I guess I'll do the polishes first:

Left to right: Jaded, Bam-Blue-Zled, Moody Blues 

Jaded is actually a multichrome but my camera refused to pick it up. It's green, but the bottle edges are purple and blue. It's so faint in the bottle that I doubt it'll show up on the nail... I really hope the polish proves me wrong, haha. Bam-Blue-Zled is a pretty light blue creme with some purple thrown in... it reminds me of China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le but I'm not sure if they're dupes, I have to check. Moody Blues looks awesome in the bottle, I can't tell if it's a jelly or creme but it's a nice dark royal blue. Can't wait to get these on my tips!

I also got a new-to-me product because it was on sale. It's the OPI Avojuice lotions. Take a lookie:


I got two Jasmine ones because these smell AMAZING! OMG I am in LOVE with them. A quick review: these are very light lotions but not too thin where it feels like I'm washing my hands or putting hand sanitizer on. They're thinner than say, Bath and Body Works lotions, for reference. They make your hands ridiculously soft. The smell? DIVINE! If you have Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume, this smells EXACTLY like it after it's been on for a while. It's sweet but not overpowering, and the scent lingers for a while but it's not something that you'll smell unless your hands are by your nose. It's wonderful. No headaches, nothing. I love it. I am buying the bigger bottle once I run out of these. I haven't tried the regular one but that's because I'm in love with the Jasmine ones. Also, I got the Jasmine ones for $1.95 each! And the other one was $2.50. Girls, GO CHECK OUT THE CLEARANCE SECTION OF YOUR ULTAS! They had a whole bunch of goodies. The two smaller polishes I got were two bucks a piece! Love love love Ulta. I just wish it wasn't half an hour away from my house. #firstworldproblems.

Also, Mr. ATPP's mommy gave me a gift, a random act of kindness, or RAOK if you will. I forgot to picture the other polish she gave me, Avon Urban Grey but here is Avon Jade. Also, I got China Glaze Emerald Sparkle in the mail :)


Jade is a great color, it reminds me of a darker version of China Glaze Re-fresh Mint. I'll have to test that theory later. Emerald Sparkle is just amazing, totally worth the hype. Dark green with bright green sparkles...delicious! I can't wait to do a mani with these either!

What do you think? Do you have any of these polishes? How about the lotions? Thoughts? Questions? Have a great weekend, girlies! Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment