Monday, January 16, 2012

Essie Peach Daiquiri Swatches

Hey girlies! Today I have one of the first ever Essie polishes I ever bought. It's called Peach Daiquiri and it's a really pretty coral. I want to call this a peach because of the name, but it really is coral. A bright, cheery coral. It's a crelly, but more on the creme side. It has an amaaazing formula. No streaks! I know Essie is well known and such, but the formula on Essies are really inconsistent... some of them are amazing whereas others cause more frustration than anything. This is definitely a hit formula-wise. The color isn't all that unique but it's a great formula. I did two coats with some Seche:



See what I mean about it being more coral than peach? Also, it's not neon as my swatches make it seem, but it is really bright. I'm loving this right now. Maybe it's because I'm generally in a good mood. The semester starts on Friday which I'm excited about because being in this house is honestly my own personal corner of hell. I also plan on moving out soon which is great because like I said, I'm currently in hell. So I've been in a pretty good mood because I have things to look forward to. :)

What do you think? Do you like this? Let me know, thanks for reading! :D 

2 comments:

  1. Was just thinking this looks like watermelon not peach!! So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Fingers: I know, it's not peach at all! And thank you so much! :D

    @ Katja: I agree, the color is great! :)

    ReplyDelete