Sunday, September 25, 2011

China Glaze Zombie Zest + Drugstore Find

Hey gals! Today I have pictures of a super quick manicure I did with China Glaze Zombie Zest. I love this color, it's very sparkly :) I can't wait for Halloween! Anyways, here is 3 coats with a coat of Poshe. The manicure honestly took like 5 minutes to do, because I was in THAT big of a rush.


Also, last night I was looking through pharmacies trying to hunt down the Fantasy Makers Halloween collection to no avail, but I did find this beauty:




Milani 3D Holographic in HD!! I gave up hope for finding this, actually and I found it by surprise! It was the last one, too :) I can't want to use it! :)

What do you guys think? Do you like Zombie Zest? Are you excited for Halloween? Let me know! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment