Friday, September 02, 2011

Leopard Print ft CG Concrete Catwalk

Hey gals! So tomorrow is my halfaversary so we're going out to dinner and I wanted to do some nail art since it's been a while (for me, 2 days seems like a while, ha!). So I did nail art inspired by my cute new cardigan :) sidenote, I LOOOOOOVE fall!! Cardigan weather is upon us and I could NOT be happier :) anyways, here's my mani:








That's ONE COAT of Concrete Catwalk...that totally blew me away. It is the perfect dark gray. One coat...I'm still not over how amazing that is. I used CG Recycle for the spots and a black nail art pen for the outline. I know it's darker than the colors on the cardigan BUT I like it that way just because I don't want it TOO matchy-matchy. Had I used CG Recycle for the background and OPI Skull & Glossbones for the spots, it would have been perfect but I love how they came out. What do you guys think? :) Thanks for reading, have a great weekend! :D

10 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! the colours go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leanne! :) I agree, the colors do look good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG!!! In was scrolling thru my huge pile of blogs on google reader and had to stop here and say how freaking awesome this mani is! I love dark colors and this is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I just bought CG Concrete Catwalk and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Super cute super easy- Thank you! I love leopard too :)

    @ Fingers- Thanks so much :D

    @ infeelingnail-venturous- Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely have a creative mind when it comes to nail art! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! :)
    I just wanted to let you know that I've passed a blog award your way! You can check it out at: http://supercutesupereasy.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunshine-award.html

    Keep up the great work <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh i love this!!! i wish I was this talented already... but if I were to try to do spots.. it'd turn into a big ol' mess! love your cardigan print, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Peace, Love, & Polish- Thank you! :D

    @ Super cute super easy- Thanks so much! :D

    @ Desiree- Practice makes perfect is all I can say :) It does take a while to be able to keep a steady hand but the results are great :) and thank you :D

    ReplyDelete