Monday, March 26, 2012

China Glaze Smoke and Ashes Swatch

Hey girlies! Have you seen the Hunger Games movie yet? It was awesome :] go watch it ASAP if you haven't already. I loved it. :] Today I have one of China Glaze's Hunger Games collection polishes, Smoke and Ashes. It's a great polish, almost a one coater. It's a murky almost-black base with multichrome shimmer in it, that goes from green to blue to silver. Here's two coats with some Seche.


What do you think? Do you like it? Did you like the movie? Let me know, thanks for reading! :] 

10 comments:

  1. i LOOOOOVEE this on you.. not sure if i'll like it on me.

    and i LOVED the movie.. i have been obsessed with the books forever.. i dont wanna finish the 3rd bc i don't want it to be over :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desiree! :] and I'm sure it'll look nice on you too! :] and I hate when that happens, I ALWAYS delay on the last book of a series :/

      Delete
  2. Love this one! And I loooved the movie, it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the ones I didn't buy from the collection...I may have to get it, it does look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color, and reading the first book first and then i'm going to watch the movie..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color looks great on you! I just love all the Hunger Games colors. But I'm kind of obsessed with The Hunger Games right now... not to mention Hunger Games nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the colour I was most excited for but it was kind of a let down. I really wanted the shimmer to be more noticeable. And I've only read the first book. I thought it was ok :P

    ReplyDelete