Thursday, March 22, 2012

Revlon Royal Swatches and Review

Hey girlies! Today I have Revlon Royal to show you... I'm not sure why I waited so long to get this polish... And then when I was going to actually get it, I read some horror stories that just turned me off of this polish... But then I caved and ordered it, crossing my fingers that I would get a good bottle...and I did! This is an amazing royal blue jelly polish. Perfect formula, perfect finish. Here are some pictures and I'll talk more about the polish after.

 Indirect sunlight


 Shade


 Indirect sunlight


Sunlight

Look at how it changes depending on the lighting omg it's gorgeous. This was two smooth buttery coats with a coat of topcoat, I can't remember which one. This is seriously a great polish and I got compliments and everything (no one ever notices my nails so if even one person says something then I know they look good hehe). It wore pretty good too. My only complaint is that it smells...weird. I'm not sure why but it smells...funky. Kinda like skunk spray? The smell goes away after it's dried but I found that weird. Besides that, this is an amazing polish and I'm so glad to have it. I love love love it and I can see myself using it over and over, despite the hundreds of other polishes I have to choose from. That, my friends, is love. Haha. 

What do you think? Do you have it? Do you love it? Let me know, thanks for reading! :) 

8 comments:

  1. wow! i love this on you! not too sure how it'd look on me, but 'tis a gorgeous polish! maybe someday i'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :D And I'm sure it'd look fabulous on you ;)

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! I have Royal, I've tried it once, and felt kind of 'meh' about it, but after seeing your pics I think I am going to give it another shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that same stink problem with china glaze frostbite. maybe its a blue dye issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I was thinking the SAME thing. It really does smell just like Frostbite...maybe it is a blue dye thing... that's so weird. Nonetheless, they're both great polishes so I'll deal with a little smell issues haha :)

      Delete
  4. This color is GORGEOUS!...
    and it looks really good on you!
    i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks so much for following my blog! :)

      Delete