Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? Swatches

Hey girlies. Of the few polishes from the Holland collection that I picked up, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? was tied in first place for my favorite. I loved the idea of the red shimmer in the purple...it sounded very promising. It even looks great in pictures. Here, have a look:


Here, let's deceive you even more and add some more flash:


Doesn't that sparkle look great? It sure does! Too bad it doesn't show up much in real life...at all. It looks like I have a medium purple creme on. It actually looks like an old lady color, to be honest. I don't know. Maybe it's the shitty lighting in this hell hole but it doesn't look as good as it does in these pictures. And I'm not saying that I take great pictures. I'm saying that my shitty photo skills make this polish look better than it actually is, which is odd. This polish is like that girl that isn't really pretty in real life but looks gorgeous in pictures. It's a photogenic polish... eh. We'll see how I feel about this in the sunlight, if we get any tomorrow.

What do you think? Do you have this? Do you like it? Let me know, thanks for reading :] 

3 comments: