Sunday, March 04, 2012

Zoya Ki Swatches

Hey girlies! So yesterday I had on China Glaze's Orange-Pacific, one of my all time favorite polishes. Reason being it was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend and his favorite color is orange, so why not wear my favorite person's favorite (nail) color, which happens to be one of my favorites? Confusing, I know, but it made sense to me! I'll post swatches of that tomorrow because now I'm super excited about this color! I got it in Zoya's last big promotion, the two free Zoyas promotion. I love love love this color, omg. Here's a bottle shot of the lovely Zoya Ki.


Look at all the colors in there omfg! I love it. I can't get over how gorgeous this is. I layered two coats of this liquid beauty over one coat of Finger Paints Black Expressionism, the best black creme polish ever made ever in the history of black nail polishes. Here are your swatches, please disregard the different qualities of the pictures but I had to do what I could to get the color shift to show up. Also, disregard the cuticle oil. I was too impatient and excited. Here you go:



The formula on this was awesome, as all Zoyas are because Zoya kicks ass. It is pretty sheer on it's own, and a lot lighter because of that. If you want to get bottle color (and the most color shift), you're gonna wanna layer it over a dark purple or black. The purple to green shift in this is amazing. I can't stop looking at my fingers. I don't know why I waited so long to try this polish out. I'm so glad I finally did though. The best part of this polish was that it was FREE! Next time Zoya has a promotion, GET THIS POLISH!! trust me, it's awesome. Beyond awesome. I loooooooooove this.

What do you think? Do you have this? Do you love it? If not, please send it over to me ;) haha let me know, thanks for reading! :D 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I don't have this, I've always passed it up, but I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do Lynn ;) haha it really is awesome though, I can't stop looking at my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGG this is GORGEOUS on you!! I always pass over this color... maybe I shouldn't... lol.

    ps. You were previously following me at gorgeousinwonderland.blogspot.com... but I recently changed my link to theprincessandthepolish.blogspot.com without realizing that it wouldn't update in my followers feeds! You'll need to click my new link and re-follow me.. :) its been such a mess! So sorry to even have to notify you of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you again, Desiree! :) and definitely don't pass it up, it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete