Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Orly Jealous, Much? Swatches.

Hey girly girls. Today one of my classes was canceled, so I took a trip to Sally's before heading over to pick up my boyfriend and I scored some goodies! Two of the polishes from the China Glaze Electropop collection (the two I was most excited about were 2 of the 3 that were left!) on sale for 2 for $10, the 3 colors that I wanted from the China Glaze Colours from the Capitol collection, and today's star, Orly Jealous, Much? of the Spring 2012 Cool Romance collection. This is the only polish of that collection that I really wanted, because I can't get enough pastel greens and mints. Here's a bottle shot:


In the bottle, it looks like a nice dusty yet bright light mint green. It's so pretty. On the nail, the look kind of changes. That's probably due to my skin tone though. Here's some pictures:



On the nail, this color reminds me of jade. Especially after the first coat. Here's a little story about the formula. I get the polish, put down my base coat, do a thin layer, and it's really streaky. I don't think much of it, let it dry for 2 minutes, then go to apply the second coat and got really bad drag, so I took it off and started over... the second time, the formula was thicker! I'm not sure if it's because I left it open (not with the cap off, but the cap wasn't screwed on, if that makes sense) or what, but it was thicker, thus giving me better coverage. What you see above is two coats with Seche.

Overall, I love this color. The color is awesome and the formula, after that weird instance, is good too. I also like that, like all Orlys, it's .6 oz as opposed to .5 which means more polish for me! I love it.

Now for a short commercial break:
OH MY GOD YOU GUISE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE OPI SPIDERMAN COLLECTION?!?! THERE'S A PERIDOT DUPE IN IT, CALLED JUST SPOTTED THE LIZARD!! HOLY GUACAMOLE AM I EXCITED O.O

What do you think? Do you like it? Did you hear about the OPI Spiderman Collection? Let me know, thanks for reading! :D 

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about the Spiderman collection until just now, and I have to admit....I'm not too impressed! Maybe the pictures don't do them justice, but the only one I may possibly purchase is just spotted the lizard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me a lot of China Glaze Refreshmint! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I must add this polish to my collection ASAP. This is just the color I am so into right now!

    ReplyDelete